Universal Studios Hollywood Sweepstakes
99 RANCH MARKETS OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 12:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on 8/23/17, through 5:00 PM PDT on 9/17/17, complete the Official Entry form in-store at participating 99 RANCH MARKETS. (“Participating Store(s)”). Place completed form in the designated Universal Studios Hollywood Sweepstakes Collection box in the Participating Store. A valid Official Entry form must include name, email address, age, daytime and evening telephone numbers, including area code (optional; if you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.”), and Participating Store name and store number (available from the Participating Store). To enter via Mail: on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, email address, age, daytime and evening telephone numbers, including area code (optional; if you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.”), Participating Store name and store number (available from the Participating Store). Mail-in entries must be in a hand addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to:
Universal Studios Hollywood – 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes
PO Box 1540
Garden Grove, CA 92842
All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 9/17/17 and received by 9/19/17. Limit of one (1) entry per stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible and/or incomplete entries are void. One (1) entry is allowed per household, regardless of method of entry, during Sweepstakes period. Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification. Official rules & regulations available in-store upon request and on line at www.SweepstakesTicketOffer.com
- RANDOM DRAWING: Eighteen (18) California Neighbor Passes prize winners will be selected in a random drawing per retail chain to be held on or about 9/25/17 from among all eligible entries received. Limit of one (1) winner per person/household. Odds of winning a Prize (as defined herein below) will depend upon the number of eligible entries received per retail chain. Winners will be notified by phone/mail by The Remington Group. If winner is unreachable, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Once winners have been contacted the prize will be sent via U.S mail. All prizes are estimated to be fulfilled to winners by 9/30/17. Decisions of The Remington Group as judges are final.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Each prize consists of two (2) California Neighbor Passes to Universal Studios Hollywood, valid for 9 months from the first selected visit date (the “Prize”). Approximate Retail Value: $258 per each 2-pack of California Neighbor Passes. Total ARV: $4,644. Further terms, black-out dates, and restrictions may apply as stated on actual passes. There are no exchanges for these passes.
- Other Expenses. All other expenses, including but not limited to transportation, travel, parking, meals, incidental expenses, tips, and taxes will be the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with all local state and federal tax laws pertaining to acceptance of the prize. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash equivalent is permitted.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Universal Studios Hollywood Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the sweepstakes period (i.e., by Aug 23, 2017) and legal residents of California. Employees of Universal Studios Hollywood, Participating Stores, Stellar Jones Inc. dba: Stellar Marketing Solutions, (“Administrator”) Remington Sales and Marketing LLC dba: The Remington Group and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son) and/or those living in the same household (the “Promotional Participants”) are not eligible.
- GENERAL: Void where prohibited by law. Promotional Participants are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, cash register, telephone, hardware, software, network data transmission errors or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, or other technical errors of any kind. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any and all costs and fees not specifically included in Prize description are the responsibility of the Prize winners. All materials submitted become the property of Universal Studios Hollywood (the “Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value. All Prizes are nontransferable, non-assignable, nonnegotiable, and are not redeemable for cash or credit. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its Promotional Participants to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting Prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Participating Stores, and all other Promotional Participants, including without limitation, Stellar Jones Inc., dba: Stellar Marketing Solutions, Remington Sales and Marketing LLC dba: The Remington Group, and each of their respective, agents, representatives, directors, officers, employees and assigns, against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance or use of Prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any Prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any Prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes, and reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Decisions of Sponsor will be final.
- WINNERS LIST: For names of winners, available after September 26, 2017, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Universal Studios Hollywood 99 RANCH MARKETS Winner’s List, PO Box 1540, Garden Grove, CA 92842.
- GOVERNING LAW: The Universal Studios Hollywood Sweepstakes shall be governed by California law. By submitting an Official Entry, participants in the Universal Studios Hollywood Sweepstakes and any guest of each winner hereby agree that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any causes of actions or controversies arising out of the Universal Studios Hollywood Sweepstakes shall be the state of federal court located in the County of Los Angeles, California courts. Each participant and any guest of each winner hereby waives any and all objections to the jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
- Force Majeure: The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- SPONSOR: Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg., 5511-5 Universal City, CA 91608
Sweepstakes Administrator: Stellar Jones Inc. dba Stella Marketing Solutions, 842 Adelaide Dr. Pasadena, CA 91104